The only thing that matters is that thing under your pants
1. In Malaysia’s political arena, most unthinkable thing is possible, wild perceptions are truth and many rumors are fact.
2. I don’t really like to use the word tsunami or cyclone to describe how Malaysia’s politic is misbehaving at the moment since these stated natural disasters had claimed countless number of lives, shattered many innocent hearts and destroyed numerous shelters in its’ pathways. Whichever way you see it, it spells DISASTER and that is the least possible outcome that I want Malaysia to be struck with.
3. Another bombshell had been dropped, this time it struck right on top of Pakatan’s camp site. Thus, BN is the automatic suspect.
4. Speaking of diversions, the repeat of the highlight of ’98 (unfortunately, not the ’98 commonwealth games) brings about a few theories of the purpose behind this fresh defamation allegation made to the mastermind of Pakatan, de facto head of PKR.
5. Now, the ghost of ’98 come haunting again, but this time we don’t really know who sends it. Sodomy ’98 ‘gave birth’ to reformasi but what will sodomy ’08 ‘deliver’ this time?
6. One side of a coin tells us that this accusation is made with purpose to taint and bring down the alleged sodomite’s bright political career while at the same time shut the door to Putrajaya indefinitely. So there goes the first theory of diversion that is to use this serious allegation as a tool to outshine and at the same time cloud the potential of the alleged sodomite’s political career.
7. Still on the same side of the same coin, this allegation is also hypothesized as a counter measure by the C4 users who just recently faced a statutory declaration (SD) made by who-else-if-not-RPK.
8. The first counter attack is related to the potential revelation of the crimes of the alleged two masterminds behind ’98 sodomy, by rationalizing that this sodomy report is to prevent the revelation. For me, that’s another theory.
9. However, It’s yet to hear that this allegation is also being used to brush aside fuel price hike headlines from main stream medias and also alternative medias.
10. Another side of the coin tells us that the accused is very good in public relation’s skill vis-a-vis repeat of ’08 sodomy is a very well masterminded action to make him look innocent in the eyes of the rakyat and the current government desperately throwing their last dice to checkmate alleged sodomite.
11. It’s also yet to hear that there is a group of people who strongly believe that the alleged sodomite actually commit the sodomy-rape. Perception-wise, these kind of people don’t exist because at least 49% of rakyat’s perceptions now is not in favor of the government. It’s a pity to lose to perceptions (unfounded truth or non truth) rather than to facts (nothing but truth).
12. Whatever the diversions are, as for me, the alleged sodomite is as still innocent until proven otherwise. Same implies to the alleged C4 users. They are not different in the eyes and mind of a rational Malaysians, they are accused and will shall receive a just and fair trials. In a case where a person doesn’t trust the judiciary system, I believe he/she can opt for an arbitrary trial (pardon my shallow knowledge in law and judiciary – I am already burdened with many medical jargons)
13. Don’t let emotions take control over your judgment and justification, have some trust in our legislative and judiciary system, a nation is not build only by politicians’ brains and wisdoms, but also the rakyat’s trust and amanah.
14. Finally, it goes down to the beef in ‘brief’ (pun intended)